Monday, October 19, 2009

New Project: AIC Teen Project

So I'm currently working on a new project for Cyberpedagogy class. My group will be working closely with the Art Institute of Chicago's Teen Educational program. We have several ideas was want to implement, mainly to get a better feel about teen programs and how they/we want to incorporate technology into a better learning program that the institute currently offers–or create a better structure of teaching for the "modern" programs of educational teachings. Currently I have several places I'd like to look over. The first two I want to research the Ann Arbor Art Center (where I worked for four years as a contracted art teacher) and the Art Museum at the University of Michigan (which my housemate has worked before and could provide more insight about the educational programs). Nonetheless it should be an exciting project to work on since I look forward to working with kids again and be able to contribute to the AIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment