Sunday, December 6, 2009

Filming "MAAE Mystery" begins Sunday

Been a difficult weekend: projects due, year wrapping to an end, personal life a changing again–pretty big stuff. Hopefully I'll survive through my first semester at SAIC.

So I plan on doing most of the filming tomorrow around Chicago between 12-5pm. I'll be dressed up in modern day detective style (the title name is temporary). I'll be focusing on the meaning of an art educator. I have my buddy Miles helping as well so we'll be scouting areas such as subways, buses, library, hang around SAIC, AIC, and more. I'll also be scouting for particular things: entrances, bars, police officers, and pigeons. If you would like to make a guest appearance please let me know asap (dressing up would be a plus!)! You can text/call me at 734.926.9780. It should be a fun and worthwhile project.

No comments:

Post a Comment